Samples of My Work: Projects, Programs and More
This page contains several examples of my past work that I think you
might find interesting. Understand that some of my best programs, such
as 3d animations, are not on this page due to space constraints. You can find simple Java programs on my Java Page.
Some of these files are compressed. Windows XP and beyond has built in capabilities for unpacking these files. If you can't open them that way, try downloading WinZip (http://www.winzip.com) for a Windows platform. Non Windows users are on their own -- many of these programs only work on a PC anyway.
- Sample code: Written to help me get hired at Cisco Systems.
- Sample code: Written to help me get hired at Digital Motorworks.
- GSA Tools: Screenshots of a program I developed.
- Pendulum With Magnets: Physical simulation final project for an Ames 157 I took involving 3d graphics design with QuickC and Autocad.
- Reverberations: A text-based detective adventure game I wrote in late 1996.
- Tower of Hanoi: game written in Visual C++.
- The Piano Puzzle: Visual Basic simple (and cheatable) recreation of a frustrating puzzle from "The Eleventh Hour" [.exe].
Just for Fun